195 FEDERAL RD, US 7
Exit 11 Federal Rd , across From Costco
please rsvp Terry at
860-672-2345 or [email protected]
dieselgettogether.com

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Yep, then the first exit off rt 7 extention, come too the first light take a left, Go straight through the second coming to a third, take a right onto federal road, follow that for about a mile and it'll be on your right..

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
yea i got a property i service up there im just hoping i get my box of parts soon think i might put on the lift pump today and be ready for when it gets here so itchy to get this truck going only been down since the beginning of dec

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
If you need any help lmk, im always down too help! What lift pump do you have too be put in? I just did an airdog 2 on my truck, went real smooth!

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
ppe i got it for a super cheap price new in the box real cheap got the pump and a tank pick up kit all new cuz it was missing a fitting for 150 hell i already got the s475 mounted just have to hook up down pipe and then the oil drain and when i get my stuff from trent i have the y bridge to install and then the stock turbo back in place teh exhaust housing is there mounted jsut need to install teh center section just waiting for it is the killer ill let u know when im working on it if u wanna come by

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Absolutely, i help a guy around here with his twins, isn't too bad of a job.. Taking the bed off isn't hard either too do the pick up as well..

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
not gonna do the pickup right away i need to also send out the fuel level sensor to get rebuilt and replace the stock exhaust with a 4" so im just getting the truck runnign i need a truck driving my wifes altima just dosen't cut it

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Haha i hear ya there man! My truck was down for like 4 days while airdog didn't send me a part so i had too stop working on it, and was driving my moms extra vehicle.... Honda mini van

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
I know, i was thankful i have a few friends with shops, with lifts etc... So it was sitting in a garage pulled apart haha, infact the day i put it back together was a crappy day like today, nothing but rain! Cannot wait for spring, i started a truck GTG at the marcus dairy in danbury every friday night, so if you're in the area, we usually had around 20 trucks!

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
i heard about that one and there is usually one in derby on fridays but its mostly cummins guys gotta try and convert em lol

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Seriously, i mean i'm not bias at all.. every truck has their glitches thats for dam sure ahah! Bunch of my buddies have dmax's though which is a good thing!