Spring Meltdown 2015

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Ok, so I'm working with Kevin Cragon at TI Dyno regarding the 2015 Spring Meltdown, Diesel Dyno Day. While the date has not been set in stone yet, we're looking at a 4/25/15 or 5/2/15 date. We're also in the works spacing out Swap Meet space too. So if you have some performance parts, extra spare parts, or anything truck/diesel related and want to set up a little table or something to sell let me know.

What date would you like to see, and would you be interested in a swap meet?

TI Dyno is in Ashtabula Ohio in case you didn't know.

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, working 2 jobs, and doing my hobby/3rd job has kept me pretty busy. Anyways...

The event is May 2nd, and we're doing a first ever diesel swap meet. The day starts at 9am, so we can make sure all the trucks or cars (diesels only) can be done. The swap meet is pretty easy to do, call Kevin and reserve your space needed. Then come to the event as early as 8:30am to start setting up. We hope that this will yield a strong turn out, so we can continue to do it each spring.

Also, TI Dyno once again is donating portions of each paid dyno run to the Ashtabula County APL. So for $75 for three pulls, $10 of your money will go help the APL get food, blankets, and other items needed by organization. They'll also be holding a 50/50 raffle, and ALL the proceeds will go to the APL as well!!

Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Attachments

• 2015SpringMeldownSwapFlyer.jpg
    2015SpringMeldownSwapFlyer.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 15

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Bump...

This Saturday!! Weekend is looking great now too, mid 60's, an sunny! There are still spots left too for the swap meet!