Quick Question in relation to EFI Live and Speed Limiter Adjustment:
I have Tables:
H0105 Vehicle Speed Limiter Upper
H0106 Vehicle Speed Limiter Lower
H0107 Vehicle speed Limiter
I have Tables:
B0725 RPM Limiter Upper
B0726 RPM Limiter Lower

I raised the RPM Limiter tables by 250 RPM, mild adjustment up.
I am assuming on the Speed Limiter Tables if I want to raise the speed limiter to utilize the full gauge of 120 MPH, I would adjust all three of the H0105~107 tables to reflect the new speed...? Or do I just adjust the H0107 Table to reflect?

I am just not sure of the relation of all 3 tables, in the notes they reference the corresponding RPM Limiter tables... Hence why I think I need to adjust all 3?

I am asking this for yes the BullyDog GT does this, but I am migrating off of the BullyDog unit and over to the EFI Full Tune. Currently trying the Mcrats 20/20, but need support for the Speed Limiter.

Can someone shed some light on this please?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

raceghost

Animal
Sep 28, 2018
Out West
SO I was able to read my ROM after the BD was on it, can't read any of the changes in respect to timing, boost, torques, etc, in fact my rom was virtually the same, so there hack is unique, and must be stored elsewhere and then overlays, most likely like a DSP5 setup.... only change I was able to see, was the speed limiter tables for I selected that change within the BD and it actually changed the tables I am speaking about. However, it left the H0107 table alone, and only changed the H0105 and H0106. Curious as to why you wouldn't change the H0107...

Bump if anyone as some feedback or discussion. Also would like any info on the Rev Limiters. I did read a thread that was talking about it loosely, but did not cover if you did decide to change much. Or maybe I misinterpreted that thread... I am assuming if you do, you probably want to change some of the timing and torque tables to utilize the new limit. I see some of those tables fall off at the Rev Limit stock value, so early thinking suggest you taper a few cells to reflect the rev limit change and then leave those cells above it alone...

Either way, thanks in advance,

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
The point of an upper / lower limit is to give the ability to have it "shut down". Say if you hit 120mph on the upper limiter, if the lower is also set to 120 it will just sit there at 120mph all day. If the lower is set to 110, the truck will shut down until speed has lowered from 120 to 110. As a rule of thumb, just max all 3 out.

For the rpm, same principal applies. Set the upper to about 4200rpm, and the lower to 4195rpm. You'll have a screaming ricer style rev box :D Of course your fueling tables will have to go this high, but you can set it to whatever rpm you want.