Source for Citgo Quatrasyn

Proneshooter

Grumpy old man
Aug 21, 2016
Michigan
Howell. He was great took care of me well, used to leave some Morel's on my porch every spring and he knew when not to leave something on the front porch.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Actually, Howell is its own entity now and no longer affiliated with the Lansing center. I dont think those drivers can bid routes here or vice-versa.
Besides....I have no pull whatsoever. Im just a senior peon. :roflmao:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'm testing some synthetic fluid that is just as good if not better. Stay tuned.:thumb:

Proneshooter

Grumpy old man
Aug 21, 2016
Michigan
Actually, Howell is its own entity now and no longer affiliated with the Lansing center. I don't think those drivers can bid routes here or vice-versa.
Besides....I have no pull whatsoever. Im just a senior peon. :roflmao:
Tom,
I kinda posted that as a joke but what the heck you never know, I miss trading hunting stories with him.

Trussman

JAFO
May 22, 2008
Wisconsin
Quatrasyn available at Zoro.com.....5 gal/$190, ships free. Many times they run a 20% off sale......may need to get on their mailing list for that.....

Edit....just read the Zoro description, "sign up for Zmail and get 15% off your 1st order"

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Quatrasyn available at Zoro.com.....5 gal/$190, ships free. Many times they run a 20% off sale......may need to get on their mailing list for that.....

Edit....just read the Zoro description, "sign up for Zmail and get 15% off your 1st order"

That's still my favorite fluid. We ran that fluid in McRats Casper throughout its entire racing career. Pat was burned down on the line a couple of time smoking the converter and he still took the trophy home with the truck running mid 10's with blown converter. Plus 190.00 is a great price for a 5 gal bucket.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Never had quartasyn do anything special for me. I’ve tried every fluid there is from cheap dex 3 to race ATF to John Deere hygaurd to blends of both. I still have a few 5 gallons buckets of quatrasyn that have been sitting for years. El cheapo dex 3 has set more then few records and always looked great coming out when it’s time for some c3’s and that’s what I’ll stick with.