SoCal Diesel Switches To Ford Only!

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
In recognizing the superior quality and power potential of the Ford line of diesel engines, effective 4-01-2010, SoCal Diesel is ceasing all work on Duramax engines and related products and will instead focus all of it's manufacturing and technical resources on the 7.3, 6.0 and 6.4 liter Ford diesel engines. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
In recognizing the superior quality and power potential of the Ford line of diesel engines, effective 4-01-2010, SoCal Diesel is ceasing all work on Duramax engines and related products and will instead focus all of it's manufacturing and technical resources on the 7.3, 6.0 and 6.4 liter Ford diesel engines. :D

I should never have let you drive that Ford Ficus a couple of years ago Guy. :rofl:

Although it you did spank Tony Martino in the parking lot pretty bad in his 12 sec Dmax.

Last edited:

jbarker@bankspower

<Worlds 2nd Fastest Dmax
Mar 24, 2008

Now Gale wants to know why I just spit Mtn. Dew all over my computer screen:rofl:

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Well Guy You can send all those obsolete Dmax parts to me. I will find a good use for them. So Can I expect the first shipment next week?:happy2: