Sneak peek LMM tcase brace

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Finished the front half of the tcase brace I am building for Roly (c55asleep). He contacted me as he wanted something a little different than what is available. He's been very patient in waiting for this as I redesigned it using CNC cut mounting tabs (rather than a CNC cut bracket) to keep the cost down.

Attachments

• basin brace front half.jpg
    basin brace front half.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 189
  • basin brace detail.jpg
    basin brace detail.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 170

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Roly's brace is ready to be shipped out Monday. Snapped a quick few pictures before it was painted.

Attachments

• LMM brace.JPG
    LMM brace.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 141
  • LMM detail.JPG
    LMM detail.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 116

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I have to say something here Jordan. You are not a vendor to begin with and this pathetic PS is the ugliest thing I have seen yet. You need to go to school and learn how to weld and fabricate. Fabrication is a talent that you are born with and you don't have it.
This forum is known for it's high tech and many people come here to learn. I hate seeing crap like yours posted up here. Your welds and fabrication look like they were put there by a drunk chicken.
You may not sell you stuff here till you become a vendor.
You cannot sell here

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I have to say something here Jordan. You are not a vendor to begin with and this pathetic PS is the ugliest thing I have seen yet. You need to go to school and learn how to weld and fabricate. Fabrication is a talent that you are born with and you don't have it.
This forum is known for it's high tech and many people come here to learn. I hate seeing crap like yours posted up here. Your welds and fabrication look like they were put there by a drunk chicken.
You may not sell you stuff here till you become a vendor.
You cannot sell here

I have contacted Kat about being a vendor and will once I have enough spare money. I am not advertising anything and have not posted a price or anything. If you feel I am out of place please delete my thread.

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
WOW! Someone feels threatened by goose drunken chicken welds. Says a lot! :D

Actualy no. The brace was developed by Suncoast in 2004 to stop extension housing breakage. It didn't. We all found out that the housings were breaking because of bad ujoints. A brace will not stop breakage if your ujoint is bad; it will break just as fast.
The brace doesn't hardly do anything and I have sold about 10 of them in 7 years because I talk people out of them. So no I am not threatened.
What the brace will do, as proved by McRats truck is keep a shattered transfer case suspended and not let the parts fall on the track on a 130 mph pass.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Actualy no. The brace was developed by Suncoast in 2004 to stop extension housing breakage. It didn't. We all found out that the housings were breaking because of bad ujoints. A brace will not stop breakage if your ujoint is bad; it will break just as fast.
The brace doesn't hardly do anything and I have sold about 10 of them in 7 years because I talk people out of them. So no I am not threatened.
What the brace will do, as proved by McRats truck is keep a shattered transfer case suspended and not let the parts fall on the track on a 130 mph pass.

Now you tell me,jeeez I've been saving up for a brace for 7 years! Not what the hell am I gonna buy? :roflmao: