Smokin 2010 Results

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
That announcer sounds like he got a squirrel in his shorts.....

Congrats guys, looks like you had a blast. Thx for the vids

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
[YOUTUBE]mCGmC7uns9g[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ulq1t1yVHdw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]EwwkZ2ZBZ5M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]5DZhnyJxxh0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]0tEGcYzy9mg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]lse9YjPzuJU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]jIQhADBtR7A[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Z7BDNhmjfd0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]OybBLcFfD98[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]lSIdeAYR7vc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]15aL_i-f4C0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]rCtvMlaTHsE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]EDizwn_3FCo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]yPqVNLW4fnY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia
well i wouldn't exactly say the track was horrible. I will say that it was harder than we wanted it, but it is kind of a task trying to guess how much water to put on the track before hand. Normally our track is not that hard on top, but however it always hooks hard, that just the way our dirt is, and most people that pull on it, love it. The holes at the end of the track can be blamed on the tractors. If you make a bad pass on our track its your own fault. I actually wanted to put a load of sand on the track before the event, but several pullers told us not to because they love it how it is. We pull in the clay, not in the sand box.

Yeah I definitely loved how the track was! Can't wait till next year! Yall will probably see me down there more often

Jared Duramax

<---- $$$ Whore!!
Feb 13, 2008
Matthews NC
He bent the idler pivot bracket on the frame and bent the center link hopefully he can make a complete pass this weekend and break on the way to the trailer :D

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Jared why did you drop the cam!!!

Travis i think i read somewhere that you said you were either going to do good or break alot of stuff with those tires you have. sorry to hear about it. cant wait to get my truck back up and running

Jared Duramax

<---- $$$ Whore!!
Feb 13, 2008
Matthews NC
Jared why did you drop the cam!!!

Travis i think i read somewhere that you said you were either going to do good or break alot of stuff with those tires you have. sorry to hear about it. cant wait to get my truck back up and running

everything in the lens was coming at me really fast and i wasn't sure what was happening:eek: