Smokeout punk WRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
This was me being sarcastic my friend. This is after the guy got all upset about my issue i had with a guy almost smashing into my truck and then flicking me off and and i decided to smoke him out as he was being such a jerk. But i guess that was so wrong according to most on here. Im actually super excited about being able to carry. Maybe i didnt word it right but his rationale was to just deal with people smashing into your car and killing my family then flicking me off. Im sorry but i dont think so. And im not going to walk around scared that people have guns. So im with u im a firearm holder and always will be.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Ignorance is bliss...I'm sorry but comments like this infuriate me...the right to bear arms is constitutionally awarded to the citizens to protect themselves from tyrnrey and brutality, CONCEALED or not...

Lol
Ok bud...yeah, youre right. There will be ALOT more people carrying a firearm, mainly law abiding citizens, OH NO! People who respect the law carrying guns! Im sorry, but that is far more comforting to me than the alternative.

Yeah, it is far more scary for me to think about living in a place where carrying a firearm is ILLEGAL, and the "gross majority" of people who ARE breaking the law and carrying a firearm are friggin criminals...

Personally, I take great comfort in being able to own and carry a firearm and knowing that others like me, around me, carry a firearm as well. It's a privilege, right and responsibility I respect and am grateful to have and exercise.

So with that said and my clarification on that subject, what do you carry? I currently have a H&K usp 9mm. Im not a H&K snob i got a great deal on it and must say its a very accurate smooth shooting gun.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
So with that said and my clarification on that subject, what do you carry? I currently have a H&K usp 9mm. Im not a H&K snob i got a great deal on it and must say its a very accurate smooth shooting gun.

i enjoy my S&W MP Shield 9mm. conceals well and very comfortable gun in my hand. the XDS was my next choice but i didnt care for the grip on them

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
i enjoy my S&W MP Shield 9mm. conceals well and very comfortable gun in my hand. the XDS was my next choice but i didnt care for the grip on them

I havent held the M&P but have heard they are a great gun. The xd line is great ive had a xdm .45/ XD tactical but neither of those guns are a carry. But i didnt like the XDS grip either i felt it was too narrow.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
This was me being sarcastic my friend. This is after the guy got all upset about my issue i had with a guy almost smashing into my truck and then flicking me off and and i decided to smoke him out as he was being such a jerk. But i guess that was so wrong according to most on here. Im actually super excited about being able to carry. Maybe i didnt word it right but his rationale was to just deal with people smashing into your car and killing my family then flicking me off. Im sorry but i dont think so. And im not going to walk around scared that people have guns. So im with u im a firearm holder and always will be.

Ah, I see...I did notice the original post didn't seem to flow here.

Huh. Im not sure what youre implying and how firearms got brought into the conversation but ...

MHO here, brandishing a firearm in that circumstance is far more significant of an action and much more detrimental in every aspect than a little soot...

Owning and driving a vehicle doesn't really require any less responsibility than owning and carrying firearm, vehicles can be a deadly weapon, its just the bad decisions you can make with a vehicle have many outcomes that are more benign. A gun has one purpose, so typically bad decisions lead to one of very few outcomes

I guess that's where you gotta split hairs and take the good with the bad when a decision like passing a carry law is concerned...

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Ok maybe we can open this up to great EDC knives? I have a protech tr3 and i Zero tolernace 0562 CF.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Ok maybe we can open this up to great EDC knives? I have a protech tr3 and i Zero tolernace 0562 CF.
Ha, NO...CUZ I don't much about them, lol. I dont carry much in the way of knives, I have a few and typically always have one on me, but I buy what looks "tactically appropriate" and is comfortable in my hand...

Is it the H&K elite, compact, tactical?
I like the elite alright

I have several carry rigs for different clothing and activities. I favor my Sig Sauer 1911 Nightmare when I've got a good belt to wear and a heavier clothing, although I can tuck it well enough to not print under a T-shirt if I am conscious of it.

I'm kinda a Sig snob, and I'm not a "fanatic" but the 1911 fits my hand and temperament well...:eek:

I got caught up in the idea of owning several caliber's of the Scorpion edition and over the last couple years Ive acquired 3 caliber's of the Scorpion edition

I've got my original Sig, a 1911scorpion in 4 1/2" barrel with pic rail, then I got a P238 scorpion to teach my wife how to shoot (but I love that little thing) and now I recently picked up P938 scorpion with a threaded barrel

I've got an XDM 9 and 45 in a 4.5" barrel and a Springfield 1911 5" "loaded edition"
Springfield makes some fine firearms, these guns are easy to shoot and accurate! But they're the heaviest I own (the XDM's hold so much ammo, Id rather carry an extra clip) and Ive found the XDM's print really bad so I don't carry them often, if at all anymore

Ive had several auto-pistols over the years and I more or less got stuck on owning metal framed pistols with the 1911 architecture and ergonomics...

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne

Anyone of us will be upset. The only thing that I am saying is let chit go when kids and family is involved. We all have been in been in those situations. Sorry if I am coming off like a dick. My truck is not worth getting more involved with crap like that.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
My work is within 20 minutes of furguson mo I really need to get a carry pistol, protesters blocked highway 70 about 20 minutes after I left work. I'd have been pissed if I got caught in that bullshit.

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
My work is within 20 minutes of furguson mo I really need to get a carry pistol, protesters blocked highway 70 about 20 minutes after I left work. I'd have been pissed if I got caught in that bullshit.

sounds like its time to get one, get trained up and carry it, the way the world is and is going, I don't leave home with out one

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
sounds like its time to get one, get trained up and carry it, the way the world is and is going, I don't leave home with out one

Glock 19 or a 17, both 9mm, but the 17 is slightly larger. I have a buddy that carries a 17 no problem and it holds a few more rounds

wrcknkrw

Feb 21, 2008
roy ut
Round count isn't the big issue with a carry. If there is anything to happen not many shots will be fired. On that note I carry a Ruger sp101 .357 wheel gun.:thumb:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Round count isn't the big issue with a carry. If there is anything to happen not many shots will be fired. On that note I carry a Ruger sp101 .357 wheel gun.:thumb:

Yeah I'll take the capacity though if I can get it without a negative trade off. Mainly if shit hits the fan I got a gun lol, plenty of looong guns no pistols yet

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Anyone of us will be upset. The only thing that I am saying is let chit go when kids and family is involved. We all have been in been in those situations. Sorry if I am coming off like a dick. My truck is not worth getting more involved with crap like that.

I hear ya and your right about the family piece. But i think thats why i was so upset because my family was there and i took it as a direct threat. But i should have let it go. So what if i was alone are u with me that u would have smoked his ass out if it was just you alone in the truck????

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
I hear ya and your right about the family piece. But i think thats why i was so upset because my family was there and i took it as a direct threat. But i should have let it go. So what if i was alone are u with me that u would have smoked his ass out if it was just you alone in the truck????

i think the point people are trying to get across, is its not worth it to drive like a maniac, get up next to them then smoke them out on a freeway, then that makes you look just as bad as the guy who almost hit you, having your family with you just makes that worse.

you never know what kind of day that other guy is having, get aggressive back, and you may find yourself on the bad side of a road rage shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.