Slashed tires

bcjoe

JERK
Mar 23, 2009
Whistler British Columbia
I was on the highway going about 100k - 60mph when a kiewit work truck pulls into my lane from a stop, I lock em up swirve and almost run the guy next to me off the road. I get beside the guy we exchange pleasantries and get off at the same exit but go different ways. I park spend a few hours inside and come out to both passenger side tires slashed. 300$ for a tow home plus 600$ for new tires. What a shit head :mad:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
That sux!

kiewit the contractor? I would make some phone calls, pretty easy to get them to pull the truck from the guy. Hmmmmm......my buddy might still be a super for them :D

Last edited:

blacktruck

SWA Freight Haulers Assoc
Feb 1, 2010
BAF Afghanistan/Peoria, IL
Let's give this a little thought.....

I'm not into letting anybody off for doing something like that but if you call his work and he gets fired/reprimanded/whatever and in the end it wasn't him, now who's the ass? If you didn't see him do it or can't prove it was him then you should leave it alone. We should hold people accountable for what they do but we can't do that without some sort of proof. Put that one down to something that just happened.
My thoughts here...

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I'd call them and complain about the guy cutting you off at least. And then mention that someone just "happened" to slash your tires shortly after the incident to them and see what they say. If this was in Whistler, it ain't that big-I'm sure you can find where the prick is working and tune him up if you wanted to.

duramax-rob

duramax-rob
Nov 26, 2008
mt. home, ar
Not Being a disturber, could it have been one of the people you almost ran into? You should still call the business that the truck pulled in front of you!!!!

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
I'd call them and complain about the guy cutting you off at least. And then mention that someone just "happened" to slash your tires shortly after the incident to them and see what they say. If this was in Whistler, it ain't that big-I'm sure you can find where the prick is working and tune him up if you wanted to.

Now that I think about it some more, he could mention that and there a decent chance theres GPS or somthing on that truck that could almost prove or clear this d-bags name.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Now that I think about it some more, he could mention that and there a decent chance theres GPS or somthing on that truck that could almost prove or clear this d-bags name.

Kiewit's trucks never had anything like that on them in the past, unless something changed. I am pretty sure they can track them from their cell phone, but I don't think they can pull up the past, only present. But if you shut your phone off they can't find you.....don't ask how I know :angel: