Singles, compounds, triples as time goes on..........

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Unfortunately, its maximized performance Inc, I think the guy that owns it his name was Nathan someone correct me if I wrong thought. The last big kits I remember seeing that Mpi made were buck sprurill and John Kennedy when he entered the diesel power challenge. if you study the pictures of kennedys 02 mpi kit there are some serious hidden neat additions. like for instance who takes the time to lay out a kit that has a purposly places a insulated mount point for the a/c line to clean the routing of it over the high pressure charger. as well as follow factory lines and not just take a tubing bender and bend the a/c hard line at the compressor. just little detailed tweaks like that really create a quality kit to me and that's just one of the things there are many more hidden in the pictures on diesel power challenge pictures

http://www.trucktrend.com/events/di...esel-power-challenge-competitor-john-kennedy/

The proof is in the pictures hopefully the link works as I just copy and pasted it
Not that might make a differance, but I think Merchant was making custom ac lines routed out of the way for truck with twins. I remember this from a long time ago so names and details where a little fuzzy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
Subman thanks for your replies I'll check with Rob, dozerboy I know merchant makes custom power steering lines haven't seen any a/c lines on the site I search it weekly to see if anything new comes up or what I can tinker with next. I'm a detail kinda guy so something different is what suits my fancy. I look for ideas and hidden things anytime I see something new and for some reason I never forget them. My wife, son and folks that know me get tickled at me cause my ocd gets the best of me and I can't leave well enough alone :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Not that might make a differance, but I think Merchant was making custom ac lines routed out of the way for truck with twins. I remember this from a long time ago so names and details where a little fuzzy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes, he had the proper fittings, lines and hose to make custom ones. They are NOT cheap to make.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Doesn't Alligator make custom AC lines? I know they have replacements for the crappy leaking stock ones. I put a set on White Out and my 07 street truck both have MPI compounds.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Are you thinking about the trans lines? I’ve never known anyone to replace ac lines in our trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk