Apr 4, 2008
Here is my 5" Grand Rock

Attachments

• Truck Stacks small.jpg
    Truck Stacks small.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 31

Odie

Sep 27, 2007
I've been wanting to get a single stack for my truck. Are you guys just making yours or is there a place I can get a kit? One more thing, what are yall doing about rain getting into the stack?

Thanks.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
I've been wanting to get a single stack for my truck. Are you guys just making yours or is there a place I can get a kit? One more thing, what are yall doing about rain getting into the stack?

Thanks.

i did mine myself i got all the parts off of ebay, 5" flex pipe, 5" 90* elbow, 6"X60" miter cut with 5" OD

Last edited:

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
8 Duramaxes showed up at the track Thursday night and 7 of them were told they could not race without a stack (DHRA rules?) Todd had a 5" turn up pipe that was on every truck that night, so they could run. I talked to the track owner and he said the diesels were making his safer barrier black.

Gotta have a stack;)

Last edited:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida

Thanks.

Do not put a stack on a white truck trust me it sucks lol. But if u are set on it when i remember i will put a bucket over the stack. But most the time i forget so i dont do nothing. It will just piss who ever u are parked beside off when u fire it. Ive had to wash mom and dads truck a couple times because of this. So now i dont park beside them.:rofl:

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I will try to find pics of mine, but I also got all my parts from a local big rig shop, all the elbows and such. much cheaper this way.

X2 on soot sucks on a white truck