single or dual?

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Check the flow rating of whatever brand you are considering. I went with single, because the splitter for the duals restricted the flow a little. The single flowed better than the dual, go figure.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I run single exhaust on all my single and compounded turbo motors. Only time I had duals with a turbo motor was with twins in parallel. JMO though

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
I like the big singles on a Diesel. ;)

i like big duals 4" out the sides look good, strait out the back looks like shyt and smaller than 4" looks like shyt but its really what ever you think looks better and not all duals are symmetrical and those look like shyt too :D

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
sometimes i wishi had dual, but if i had them, i know i would want a single. prob single is better. but if i didn't have my shell, i would have a 6-7" black mitre stack:D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I like the single, I've had both too :D

X2 I had a banks single and loved it on my first lb7
My lly has banks duels and they are GAY....they twin into a 3" set of duels WTF? Also cant fit a 35" tire under there anymore because the duel:(

My next truck ill put on a DE down pipe and just straight pipe the exhaust
no frills just a cheap exhaust:D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Only upside about duals is that people who piss you off can be on either side to recieve their payment in cloud. Singles dont give you that option. :D

I prefer single anyway...