SIKDMAX LMM painfully slow Install/Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Quite the opposite. I meant that I bought it from someone on the board with multiple posts so I would doubt that the regulator would be bad. Prob just me trying to justify that its NOT a regulator problem.... but sounds like it is :(

Going to start trying to take it off tonight.

Have you verified its the valley regulator?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
10 bucks says its the regulator in the valley (I know you dont want to hear that)....the WD one. Also I think running a stock reg and a modded one will F a regulator up most of the time the modded one. And I have seen 3 instances now where a regulator that has been used and worked fine, be bad after it sat awhile.....

Last edited:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
Guy,Ive ran numerous configurations and never had them go to max current unless its a bad regulator.JMHO:hug:

My geuss is he has a bad regulator:( I had one go bad just from sitting over the winter.

I agree. I'm not saying that because they are mismatched it is going to max pressure. It is either stuck/inoperative or not receiving a signal. :hug:

What I'm saying is that by running two regulators with different flow curves/calibrations it will be extremely difficult to get the tune correct.

Well, at least what I feel is correct. ;)

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I was talking to Toby and he said he had a similar issue once and he let it run for like 20 minutes and it just became unstuck and never had a problem again?

I was going to tap on the FPRs later witha screwdriver and see if I can get them to do anything, but I dunno. Maybe?

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
I was talking to Toby and he said he had a similar issue once and he let it run for like 20 minutes and it just became unstuck and never had a problem again?

I was going to tap on the FPRs later witha screwdriver and see if I can get them to do anything, but I dunno. Maybe?

i had a problem when i put the stock regulator back in, stuck at full pressure. i would start it and run it for 5 min at a time and it un-stuck itself after 4 or 5 trys.

Status
Not open for further replies.