LMM: Shut off while driving. Intermittent crank but no start

Duramax_9505

Oct 29, 2016
The electrical gremlins have taken over! 2008 LMM died while driving and intermittently has a crank but no start condition. Customer states that if he lets it sit for a while, it will start. Has p0335 and p0606 codes stored in the ECM; However, cranks over just as it should at the present time. Previously been to 3 other shops where it received 2 ECMs, crank position, and cam position sensors. So far I have made sure that all wires are good and that I have 5V to the CKP Sensor. Any suggestions on where to look next?

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Try a stock tune. Also check the reluctor wheel.

May sound stupid but check all the fuses. And the wiring harness at this point. Try grounding the tcm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duramax_9505

Oct 29, 2016
Truck was not tuned when the previous owner had the truck, but still had these same issues with it. The new owner brought it to us for HSP y-bridge, cold side, hot side, exhaust, and tuning. With that being said, im certain that tuning has nothing to do with it. Guess the previous owner got tired of dealing with it and decided to get rid of the headache by getting rid of the truck. I have checked the reluctor wheel. I don't believe that it is a TCM issue. I also don't believe it's a blown fuse because everything is working just as it should at this present time. I have not got it to act up all day.