Shout out

zparker686

Nov 12, 2014
Maine
I called LDS late yesterday when I got my extra $ the Army owed me. I had spoken to someone else (not sure who) about a week earlier in regards to injectors, and they were super helpful. I was concerned about a couple bad injectors, and was given all options, i was not pressured into buying all 8. I called yesterday and placed my order for a set of 30 overs for my LLY, and a WCFAB Y bridge. Lauren was super nice and helpful, where I had to split payment over 2 cards. She made sure I had everything I needed. Without going into detail, I will just say she went above and beyond basic required customer service. I've ordered quite a few parts for this truck, some companies great, some fair, nothing too bad. Im currently dealing with probably the worst ever service for a side by side ATV, but that's for a different forum. The level of customer service from this organization made me feel 100% comfortable dropping over $3k. Between my two conversations with this company they are at the top of customer service and actually taking the time to give a damn. I'm not just comparing them to other performance diesel companies but to anything I deal with, wife's car, UTV, electronics, house stuff, etc. Just from how I was treated during 2 conversations with this company, they will see 100% of my duramax business from here on out, except the trans, I'm in Maine, so that will go to limitless out in Mass. Nothing personal there LDS, im just not shipping a trans when i have limitless 3 hours away! Thank you for the help yesterday Lauren, and thanks to whoever I talked to about a week or 2 ago! You guys kick ass.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
I really appreciate the kind words and the positive feedback that you have gave! We strive on trying to provide the best prices for our products and giving excellent customer service. I will definitely pass this onto my staff. Thanks again!