LB7: Should i just burn it to the ground

SledMax

Jul 31, 2008
I am having issues with my truck. For some reason it seems like when flashing a tune on the truck it won't load on the ecm... I start it and rev it up( it does rev up). Then i put it into gear and it won't go over 1200 rpm.. I tried loading up a lope tune and it won't lope. I have tried numerous things just won't run right.... AnYbOdY have any ideas?? Thanks

SledMax

Jul 31, 2008
pulled motor 5 or 6 months ago... Finally got the pistons installed... WHen we pulled it everything ran good. now after the reinstall and a full flash nothing like its not recieving anything... We swapped ecms from truck to truck other truck ran fine...And we swapped them back still have issues with it and the other truck is good.. we also swapped fuel module and nothing...

SledMax

Jul 31, 2008
we full reflashed about 35 times.. quick flash 100 times.... same program put into another truck it runs fine... Swapped ecms tried on both my truck won't run the one that was running good runs normal....we have tried everything???? Im thinking 50 lbs of tanerite and 30-06 will do it wonders...

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
What about the throttle base injection table. This was the culprit for me one time when i couldnt go over 1,000rpm.

How many different tunes have you tried?

SledMax

Jul 31, 2008
6 different tunes on both ecms on my truck... we put the ecm on my truck on another it ran fine.... We have tried everything... We checked grounds....

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Check ALL your grounds for tightness and harnesses for pinched wiring.

Last edited:

duramax215

Team Jacoby
Dec 17, 2008
Waubeka, Wi
and before you take a 30-06 to it i could use your tranny and turbo!!! :D if i new more i'd help!!! hope you get things worked out!!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
check all the pins in the bale connector... I had something like this one time and a pin or two were pushed in half way. Pulled 'em back out all the way and all was well.

I'm assuming one of the six tunes you've tried is the stock one?

SledMax

Jul 31, 2008
yes stock on was tried.. i can copy any tune i put on it off and rename it and flash it in my friends truck right beside it and it works fine on his...WTF

SledMax

Jul 31, 2008
i put a violent lope tune that i messed with on it, and it just sat there at an idle,, then i copied it and loaded it on another truck and it shook soo bad the left front tire was bouncing off the ground... what the freak???

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
i just wanted to make sure you didn't bypass the "stupid guy" stuff :) have you logged it to see where fuel is being limited?