Shortbed/reg cab dmax 4-sale (craigslist find)

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
E-bay listing just ended on this truck for $10,100.00 and did not hit the reserve. I had it on my watch list curious what it would sell for...

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
i thought GM was going to come out with a 1500 that had a 4.5L duramax in it. anoyone know what im talking about or have any details?

dmaxvaz

wannabe puller
Nov 22, 2006
METRO DETROIT
Yeah I think the 4.5 ran out of funding and support.

Sent from my iPhone, not teh interwebz.

No, it was too good. When something is too good, it will not not fly. The engine in test mules were getting 30+ mpg, and it was getting like 26mpg towing a decent sized boat.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
A Nevada rebuilt title is a salvage title? Sounds like it was hit hard and the cab was rebuilt.Interior and all because someone probably bleed out in it. Who else is gonna swap a front clip just cause you don't like it?

Tomac just wants it for the Banks Six Gun. :rofl:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
A Nevada rebuilt title is a salvage title? Sounds like it was hit hard and the cab was rebuilt.Interior and all because someone probably bleed out in it. Who else is gonna swap a front clip just cause you don't like it?

Tomac just wants it for the Banks Six Gun. :rofl:

Well that would be the most extreme circumstance I would think, but possible. I would be more inclined to believe it was in a mild to moderate front end collision and was rebuilt with a Gm front clip because thats what he found cheaper or prefered. The interior with the custom consoul and seats look to me as just a personal preferance upgrade. I would definetly want to check this vehicle out in person before I purchased it. It is pretty easy to spot how hard of a impact the vehicle took with a good inspection 0f the engine compartment, frame, body lines Etc.. I also would take a very close look at how the rear frame was sectioned back together for the short bed conversion. I do seriously doubt he just decided to switch front clips on preferance alone, but its possible I guess...

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Well that would be the most extreme circumstance I would think, but possible. I would be more inclined to believe it was in a mild to moderate front end collision and was rebuilt with a Gm front clip because thats what he found cheaper or prefered. The interior with the custom consoul and seats look to me as just a personal preferance upgrade. I would definetly want to check this vehicle out in person before I purchased it. It is pretty easy to spot how hard of a impact the vehicle took with a good inspection 0f the engine compartment, frame, body lines Etc.. I also would take a very close look at how the rear frame was sectioned back together for the short bed conversion. I do seriously doubt he just decided to switch front clips on preferance alone, but its possible I guess...

I agree in my opinion to much is just that to much. There is more to personal preference going on. Anything is possible I guess. No way I'd buy it sight on seen

There is a good amount of cosmetic and structural changes. I'd ten foot pole it.