Shocks

JimmyMac

Sep 1, 2015
I need to replace the factory shocks on my 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD which has 98k mi. Factory stock, no lift, but pulling a 35ft 5th wheel + Tote (total overall length Grill to Tote = 60 ft). Any suggestions? Ism not a young stud that goes off road, like a comfortable ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JimmyMac

Sep 1, 2015
There seems to be the two 5100 models available: lifted, and adjustable which one would recommend? Some have stated the Blistene are rough riding do you agree?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
I had a set of 5100's and some kyb heavy duty shocks, both rode extremely rough. got angry when i saw my last set start to leak, went down to napa and bought some reflex shocks. They ride awesome, and tow pretty darn good as well. 205$ dollars for all 4 with a warranty that i cant beat

M.hulsey91

Apr 25, 2015
I have 2 5100s that I'll be putting on probably next week. Hopefully they ride better than what I have now. Tired of getting beat to shit every day

tony357

Sep 2, 2015
Tuckerton NJ
Rancho just started their annual shocktober, 4 for the price of 3 after rebate

I did not see that ill have to look into it as i just purchased 4 from 4wheel parts.com..

Edit: found the form on there website they do not accept a paypal reciept, had hard time printing my receipt from 4wheel parts.com as it was saying email was corrupt and they did not send receipt with shocks so i had no receipt, finally went into my email through xfinity and it would print, it also would not print from my phone..

Last edited: