Allison 6sp: Shift valve

marcusrushing90

Mike L wants my body
Nov 26, 2010
With Mike L and his wife
I spoke English sheep ****er. I need the part number for shift valve. And hard is it to remove and replace. English enough for you? You must have been the smartest kid around with down syndrome. I'm proud of you.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'll just call the dealer. They smarter. You know intelligence mike... Like water with Helen... Remember.

There are 3 different shift valves numb nuts. Are we supposed to guess which one you think you need?

marcusrushing90

Mike L wants my body
Nov 26, 2010
With Mike L and his wife
There are 3 different shift valves numb nuts. Are we supposed to guess which one you think you need?

Yes, I wanted you to Mrs Cleo which shift valve was sticking, you know everything right? I'm sorry about not presenting you with a Harvard scholar question. I was in a panic and I have fat fingers. But it was shift valve C. The dealer... They smarter. They had patience and didn't respond with dick head remarks. Like telling someone to speak English. Just because your wife won't let you dick her. Doesn't mean you have to give it to me or anyone else not asking questions in a manner suited for your intelligence.

And guys using terms like rofl, Lmao and "owned". Is grounds for someone to question your sexuality. Ask mike he's been there. So stop.