Scientist ranks

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
I thought the non WU scientist ones were for the guys that blew past the 250wu lol.

How much power you drawing wes, that machine is producing fast...:)

Updated! Nope Mike that's for people that want the badge and not have to ask to for updates. Once you hit 5 WUs you can have that or request each step. Up to the individual. Which reminds me I really need to work on the 250 and above ones and quick. :rofl:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Ahhh I see Rob, Ill go with the Wu for now. we'll see how it gos :D

oh hell no, its on now buddy! :D :baby:

Configure your machines to use same user name, so it will be combined, and lets get it on buddy.

thats what i wanted to know. do i just change my name tto the same one on all my things? definetly just want to have everything under 1 name

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
thats what i wanted to know. do i just change my name tto the same one on all my things? definetly just want to have everything under 1 name

Yes use the same name for all of them. The WU that are already done will stay with the usernames that you drop but after the change they will all go to the one name. I have only used 1 username from the beginning with all the clients/computers I have running.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Rob,

Can you get me a 100 tag please?

Been beating on the old computers hard lately to get there. Had 7 running for the new years thrash weekend.