schmidty

schmidty

Oct 8, 2010
pismo beach ca
hello all, Im new to the forums and in desperate need of help. I have an 05 lly cc/lb 4x4 with what everyone is telling me as a head gasket starting to go. I have spoken to PPE and Dan and Bob have been great w info, but is this a task to try myself and a couple mechanic friends we all work on heavy equip. any advise is appreciated.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
hello all, Im new to the forums and in desperate need of help. I have an 05 lly cc/lb 4x4 with what everyone is telling me as a head gasket starting to go. I have spoken to PPE and Dan and Bob have been great w info, but is this a task to try myself and a couple mechanic friends we all work on heavy equip. any advise is appreciated.

Hello and Welcome to the site

I can get you all the parts you need to do the job. I have almost all the info you need to do the head gaskets yourself. You will find most of the info in the Gm spec area http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97

anything else you can do a search here or call me and I can almost walk you thru it.

Thanks
Henry

schmidty

Oct 8, 2010
pismo beach ca
hey henry thanxs for responding im definitely interested in your advice would you be able to give me step by step and a detailed parts list too