Scan tool probs

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Ok since I updated to the last build which was in Nov I've had hell data logging trucks. I will connect to vehicle and start data logging and the numbers as going crazy. The RPM pid will be reading on the Speed sensor pid when logging this lbz last night and was selected on the Duramax Imperial LBZ.pid Everything is just wacked. Its annoying and no idea whats going on. Everything it up to date also. Bootblock, firmware everything. Anyone have an idea? Ill post a pic to show yal. If you look at the bottom of the pic you see just numbers no description. I mean look at the ECT pid.. 2.1 degrees? Or look at the DSP5 LBZ/LMM pid lol
uha8a7em.jpg

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Bump for help. Maybe someone can help me or tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've used the scan tool hundreds of times and never had a problem until I updated to the lastest software.

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Wow 680 mph at 4400 degrees timing!! Hope that thing has a chute:rofl:

Seriously something wacked! Does it do it every time you log? Does it do the same thing when you data log your LLY?

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Haha ya. And no sir works perfectly fine while I'm logging the lb7s and llys. But as soon as I save it and go back and look at it, it looks just like this. But when logging a lbz or lmm truck its wacked while I'm logging and stays that way after I save it. I'm lost.

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
Ttt anyone have this problem before? I've uninstalled the software and reinstalled it and getting the same results. :confused: