s475 tct feedback

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
I'm glad more info is coming out about this turbo! I'm highly considering dropping my batmo a5k and running this charger with my engine build. Are you runnin a waste gate?

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
They didn't have the TCT available when I got mine. They flow a lot of air that's for sure. Get that thing to the track, let's see what it does.

country lbz

Feb 28, 2013
Indiana
Any track updates? Interested in possibly running a 475 as a single. I actually have a 475 double bat just laying around. I was going to put it on but was scared my rods may exit without warning...

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
no track info been crazy with work and all and I would deff throw that 475 double bat on what r the specs on the turbo my truck drives so great its amazing u will love it just ask kory to send u some tcm tuning when u do it makes or breaks the set up also converter choice is key also I would worry about unexpected exit I would worry about shortening

country lbz

Feb 28, 2013
Indiana
I believe my charger is 75/87 .90 t4. I may be off a little I can't remember exactly. The truck and turbo are currently 1100 miles away or I'd look.:D

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
love to hear how it runs at the strip!! what precision converter are you using? is it similar to the ML? I have an ml but i'm not sure how it would react with the need for higher stall...

how much boost can you build before pushing through the breaks? does it build boost quickly?

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
He isn't sure how much boost he can hold at, but his converter holds up to 3,000 rpm's and if you have a Precision you can send it back for a one time free re-stall. He is running the DA Series Precision converter, and it has a higher stall than the ML. His TCT builds boost just about anywhere.

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
i bought mine before they offered the one time free restall... sucks for me but i was curious if anyone ran this with the ML. thanks tho. ill stop derailing this thread.