S369sxe or s467

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Ha that's exactly what the guys around here are saying about my buddies 369-swapped LMM...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
at the risk of becoming ex-communicated around here... that's not a bad thing! The newer powerchokes sound bad-assed at the local dragstrip!

bdr_diesel

Oct 2, 2017
East Dubuque, IL
Ddp and dimitri are all over Facebook lol

Haven't you guys seen me all over fb(Brad Puls)? I trash talk the f*ck out of dmitri, lol. Dans tuning is very good. I use him, Duramaxtuner, Paul Cato, and motor ops. I give the customer there own choice. I even have Dans tunes on one of my personal trucks with a 72mm VGT and 60% overs, runs very clean and very hard. Very impressed with it.

No, those trans builds were not impressive at all but he put out a public announcement recalling all of the ones that were built recently.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Thanks Tom. Here’s another video of the 369. She runs dam good, this is stock injectors too! Marks got this thing running good. Pulls much harder than my vgt setup.

[YOUTUBE]OxaTvb49KDg[/YOUTUBE]

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Looks like it runs hard! Who built your transmission? Not trying to concern you but it's got a slight hiccup on the 3-4 shift it looks like. Might still be adjusting to the newfound power though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
A local shop built it. When my stock trans went I welded the clutches and didn’t have another vehicle. Mike said he couldn’t get me a trans for 3-4 months and I couldn’t have that much down time. It’s a gmax 6-3 kit raybestos clutches. Tim Hecker who’s a big duramax sled puller taught my builder how to build them. It has never given me any issues so far, I’ve got about 35-40k miles on the build and no billet. I’m sure it’s gonna have to come out for a refresh and billet at some point.

I seen what your talking about though but it looked to me like converter lockup? I need to get a switch, the tuning and lockup isnt as consistent as I would like.

Last edited:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Yeah I suppose it could be lockup also. And a lockup switch is definitely a good idea. I wouldn't lose sleep over it but I would keep an eye on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
It is always in the back of my mind but until it gives me issues I’m not loosing sleep over it like you said. I am happy with it and it runs much harder than my old setup :thumb:

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Do you have a tcm tune as well? Thing was spinning some rpms! God it sounds good!!