Rod,Pistons,Bearing,Gaskets,Turbos just ask for it.

SgtKilroy

'Merica!
Sep 30, 2009
SoCal
Complete overhaul kit including head gaskets, bearing kit (plan on balancing everything), Carillo rods, 20 over Fingers Pistons, Socal Valve springs/retainers, internally balanced crank, ARP head and main studs, pinned LBZ water pump, Tow Flow up pipes, 60 over nozzles, and a SoCal Damper. For an 05 LLY. Thanks!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Complete overhaul kit including head gaskets, bearing kit (plan on balancing everything), Carillo rods, 20 over Fingers Pistons, Socal Valve springs/retainers, internally balanced crank, ARP head and main studs, pinned LBZ water pump, Tow Flow up pipes, 60 over nozzles, and a SoCal Damper. For an 05 LLY. Thanks!

Ill work on this for you. You will need to get the pistons from Jon I only carry normal Mahle race cast or forged.

rockytopmotorsports

Oct 17, 2013
I need num 3 piston on 2005 lly and passenger head,and rings for num 3,can this be bought separate?,I just pulled head today and found truck I bought at sale has 3 cylinder whole piston missing and 2 exhaust valves on 3 broke and missing,only wrist and pin still there,scarred sleeve pretty good...help..

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I need num 3 piston on 2005 lly and passenger head,and rings for num 3,can this be bought separate?,I just pulled head today and found truck I bought at sale has 3 cylinder whole piston missing and 2 exhaust valves on 3 broke and missing,only wrist and pin still there,scarred sleeve pretty good...help..

I need a piston stock 2005 lly and ring set passenger side head and head gasket kit ..

With that amount of damage you need to have the block checked by a machine shop.