Roadkill drive on our summer vaca

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
Lol well this will make you laugh as a “regression”.

My wife saw a friend of ours do an 8 day overload trip through 4 states. She looks at me and goes “I want to do that”. Now, by no means was I about to say “honey, we have a big ass trailer, comfy truck, toys to haul out and play in, shower with 150 gal of water, heater, a/c, queen bed and you want to go live out of our tracker for 6-8 days?”

Instead it was “you pick what you want to go see and I’ll get the tracker ready, plan it for next May or June!” No damn way I’m about to argue with her when she wants to go wheel! I think she was surprised at how quick I agreed to it lmao
Haha I love it.

I'd take whatever I can get buy in on at this point from my lady. She wants to do a South American guided Jeep tour, but I keep telling her for the price of flying down and renting one we could just buy one and drive it there. Maybe for our honeymoon we can do it.

Your friend wasn't by chance Harry Wagner? His setup is so fricken sweet and his Tracker's pretty cool too.

1594738495037.png

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
No but i know harry from pirate4x4. his rig was one of the ones that made me think about building a second gen 5-6 years ago.

do it! dont miss that chance if you can swing it. i personally would rent a new 2019 and up Jimny but thats just cause you cant get them here in the states and they are sweet rigs even stock! just plan on samurai spacing inside (actually larger than the ones we have here) and dont plan to win races :ROFLMAO:

The owner of ROAM (nick mazzanti) is who she saw. Wifes friend is dating him so she watches the trips they do.