rerun of speed week 08

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
for those that missed it the rerun will be on this monday 01/05/09 @ 10pm eastern time on the discovery channel ......... plus watch the channel and i think you will see pat and kat on the comercials for the show . i have not met them , but i believe it is them :p

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
Thats what I thought but wasnt shure . Here I am watchin the show howstuffworks , and they are showing turkeys ............. then i see advertisement of speed week with you and Kat :rofl: ... I know you dont know me but I'm just playin with ya ..... no hard feelin's?????? :hug:Craig

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thats what I thought but wasnt shure . Here I am watchin the show howstuffworks , and they are showing turkeys ............. then i see advertisement of speed week with you and Kat :rofl: ... I know you dont know me but I'm just playin with ya ..... no hard feelin's?????? :hug:Craig

Yep, that is him :hug: Just saw the commercial:D

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
i just saw it to was watching extreme loggers and heard the commercial looked up and saw pat. i yelled hey thats pat my wife was like pat who:confused: she figured it out