LLY: Removing Fuel Rail

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Anyone done it? How long did it take you to remove it? I need to put in my Race Valve and to no avail it wont come out:(

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
not really hard just time consumeing alot of crap to get out of the way did you round end of the rail ? y are you removeing it ?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
not really hard just time consumeing alot of crap to get out of the way did you round end of the rail ? y are you removeing it ?

Cause it isn't shimmed or race valved:D And I currently can't break past 103mph and 13.0 ETs. Pat in not so many words called me an idiot today for having an LLY and having a stock FPRV...:rofl:

And I had like 4 buddys 2 of which own shops try to get the stock FPRV out and it is almost stripped tomorrow if it costs me mucho dinero I will have my race valve in... the truck is very slow once it hits 5th gear....

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Cause it isn't shimmed or race valved:D And I currently can't break past 103mph and 13.0 ETs. Pat in not so many words called me an idiot today for having an LLY and having a stock FPRV...:rofl:

And I had like 4 buddys 2 of which own shops try to get the stock FPRV out and it is almost stripped tomorrow if it costs me mucho dinero I will have my race valve in... the truck is very slow once it hits 5th gear....

That valve is really tight, gotta make sure the wrench is/was on the hex part straight

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal

yea no shit i can read lol i ment why is he removeing the fuel rail to do the fprv unless he stripped it. If you dint strip it nick keep at it untill it breaks free or you do strip it. bring it over lll break it loose for ya I can us some of tht mucho money you got :D

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
yea no shit i can read lol i ment why is he removeing the fuel rail to do the fprv unless he stripped it. If you dint strip it nick keep at it untill it breaks free or you do strip it. bring it over lll break it loose for ya I can us some of tht mucho money you got :D

Nick you might need some new motor mounts after Tommy is done with it, we saw how much he moved your motor removing some manifold bolts:rofl::rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Pat is a smart man!!

Was thinking more along the lines of the Valencia garage that does turbo installs

:rofl::joker:
3 days minimum to change then for sure!!

Nick you might need some new motor mounts after Tommy is done with it, we saw how much he moved your motor removing some manifold bolts:rofl::rofl:

X2 on that one!!:D