LB7: Reman injectors

Jakekk1

Aug 23, 2018
I am in the market for some new injectors and I have been doing some research on reman injectors. The two companies I was looking at was injectors direct and diesel care and performance. Has any one had any dealings with either of these companies? I have no plans on running a box on the truck I just want to run it stock. Any recommendations are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Contact Brent @ LDS and run as fast as you can from anywhere else. Don't try and save money on injectors, you'll regret it when doing them again.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Wow I see what you guys talk about beating a dead horse. :beatdeadhorse: Literally was just a thread on this earlier today. Yep. LDS or buy lore inhectors or a motor in a few months

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
My God! Third straight newbie in the past week wanting cheap injectors. :doh:
It must be something in the water....or maybe trolls from bad injector companies? :rolleyes:

Why is it that the worst companies for ANYTHING Duramax related always seem to get the most press/advertising????

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
My God! Third straight newbie in the past week wanting cheap injectors. :doh:
It must be something in the water....or maybe trolls from bad injector companies? :rolleyes:

Why is it that the worst companies for ANYTHING Duramax related always seem to get the most press/advertising????

Good product= no need to advertise
Bad product= only sells with advertisement. And the bad stuff is always priced to lure people in.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
I would highly recommend sticking with an OEM Genuine Bosch Injector. We have unbeatable prices here at LDS on Injectors. Let me know if I can help.

coker6365

Coker6303's ***** Daddy
Dec 4, 2011
What pickup are you needing injectors for? We have had great luck with F1 Diesel out of Anna, TX. They even offer up to a 7 year warranty. I am running their 250% in my LBZ and will be sending them a set of new LML injectors to test either the 60% or 100%.