Regular Cab Transporting

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
When traveling out of state with just one I had it in a locking case behind the seat or if I had multiple I'd put them in the toolbox

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I've often thought about the boxes that go over the wheel well in the bed; like a double pork chop. It's not inside the cab, but maybe you'll like that?

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
When traveling out of state with just one I had it in a locking case behind the seat or if I had multiple I'd put them in the toolbox

This is what I will prob do, just limits the amount of stuff and dogs I can bring. Really the right answer is to get a bigger truck :rofl:

I've often thought about the boxes that go over the wheel well in the bed; like a double pork chop. It's not inside the cab, but maybe you'll like that?

I have thought bout it, just never come across a design I like.

bmc1025

Jan 25, 2013
Big Bone, KY
I just put the barrel end on the floorboard and keep the stock within easy reach. You never know when you will see fast food on the side of the road.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
This would be for trips out to PA overnight, with no place to store em securely out of truck.

bmc1025

Jan 25, 2013
Big Bone, KY
I'm sorry I was mostly kidding of course. The box you found for the rear seats is the only interior option I have seen that is hidden. My state doesn't have much for laws considering transporting of guns but should be a consideration in your area. I have family in Chicago and New York but when I visit them it is too much of a hassle due to their ridiculous gun laws to take any with me.