Reese Titan 45016

Coop

May 8, 2008
Central Ohio
Just found 5 or 6 Reese Titan 45016 hitches, 2 1/2' receiver, class V with 1500# tongue load and 15000# weight distributing.

Think I can get them for $100 each.

Anyone interested PM me.

Mike

etrailer.com has the specs for these on their site

Coop

May 8, 2008
Central Ohio
For those that haven't PM'd, the deal is a local RV dealership closed and the owner of the building bought out the parts inventory. I saw a list and I believe there were about six of these Reese Titans on it. I'm going to offer up $100 per and thought I would pass it on to members here.

Mike

dmax tim

just wanta have fun
Aug 16, 2006
Freddyville, Ohio
Picked up five of these today. One for me!

Sent PM's to the first four on my list of interested parties.

Mike

guess I didn't make the cut :mad:

do they have anything else like balls or ? that we can use.

I see you must be Columbus area, is the dealer there too?

Coop

May 8, 2008
Central Ohio
Yes, they have other stuff.

Not sure what all he is selling but the guy is great and will probably give me a list.

I'll try to get that started on Monday.

Mike

Coop

May 8, 2008
Central Ohio
Yep! SORRY!

Renntag,

Im have one more that I am hand delivering next week as the buyer is near one of my locations for work.

The other three were shipped and delivered.

Sorry again.:(

Mike

Coop

May 8, 2008
Central Ohio
Glad I found these!!

To those I didn't have enough for I do apologize.

To those who got them I am really glad I inquired when I did and was able to pass along my good fortune.

Also, several asked about other things that they may have had to clear out. I asked for a list and he said that all that was left was hitches as he sold the entire misc. lot of goods to an RV dealer.

Mike

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Thanks again Mike.

For everybody who got this hitch and still wants to use their 2" hitch go to a steel supplier and get a 8" section of 2.5" square tube stock with a 1/4" wall and file down the weld inside and it works like a charm. I put a couple coats of chassis gloss black on so it looks good and won't rust.

-Kyle