RBP letting me down

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
So i ordered a set of RBP 95R rims back in June and was told they would be in in about 2-3 weeks. Apparently they are not stocked anywhere and are made to order. I called where i ordered them from and they said it wouldn't be until August now. This sucks seeing how i only drive this truck in the summer. A month and a half to get a set on wheels is absurd. Too bad i have my heart set on these wheels or I'd order a different brand. Why would they not stock these?

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I seriously considered a set myself. Waaaaaaay overpriced IMO. 3 piece forged hand assembled bla bla bla. Ended up with KMC XD Hoss saved a bunch of money and was done with it. I really like the BMF line myself as well

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
RBP is gay. And a month in a half isn't very long to wait for wheels. I've waited like 3 months. Do you not have other wheels you can use in the mean time?

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
RBP is gay. And a month in a half isn't very long to wait for wheels. I've waited like 3 months. Do you not have other wheels you can use in the mean time?

Yeah. I'm still rocking pyo's. I'm gonna wait it out another few weeks and if i don't get them in going to start shopping for another brand. I just really liked the ones i ordered. Maybe I'll start looking now to see if anything catches my eye.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I shouldnt have been so harsh. I dont like there wheels, but its your truck. Do what you want with it :hug: I do like the bmf If I was to get black wheels.

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
Yeah......i was looking for more of a black and machined wheel. I like the Spy's too but can't get away from the RBPs. I emailed them and they looking into tracking the progress and getting back to me. At least so i have an idea of when I'll receive them. Hopefully soon. I've never ordered aftermarket wheels before so I'm very anxious to get them.