Raybestos clutches

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Trying to get a price for some parts. I know yall are busy with the move and all so no rush. If any other vendors would like to pm me a total price on these parts that would be great. I'm needing c1-c4 with pistons, gasket kit, and all new Torrington bearings for a 2005. Thanks.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I have and left messages a few times. A buddy said he talked to someone yesterday at suncoast and said they where gonna call me but never got a call.

Last edited:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Sorry for the frustration guys. I was out of the office on the road and have been pretty sick the past couple days. Hoping to he back in the office tomorrow. You can PM me your number or get with Evan and he can take care of you

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I'm not complaining about anything I'm very patient and understand things happen in life. Plus I'm sure y'all are still trying to get settled in at the new place.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
That Utah air got the best of you huh;)

i wish it was just that! I miss living out in the mountains. 2 full days of throwing up and bow evacuations has me exactly 12 lbs lighter. No impact no idea on how i got so sick. Expected to leave for rudys tomorrow. worn out to say the least.

Quinton PM me your number and i'll give you a call today

Teamvi

Oct 26, 2011
Can you pm me prices as well, I m interested on rebuilding my tranny in my 05, I m in alaska, just curious who can get me a good price, thanks

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I'd PM Evan. He was the only one that I got a answer from. You can try to call suncoast. I haven't had any luck getting anything from them. I might be calling at the wrong times of the day though. Lol.