Rancho 9000s

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Did a search and found a bit of information just looking for a bit more input. Just wondering what settings everyone has theirs set at for dd?

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
The newer style rancho 9000's are still very soft spring rate. Even on 9, you can compress them with your own strength easy enough. I run mine on 7 all around and it's still pretty soft. Good shocks though for sure. Ride quality is excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
I found I could compress the rears by hand even with them on 9. The fronts were harder to compress. I noticed though that one of the rears expanded faster than the other, is this something that should concern me?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I found I could compress the rears by hand even with them on 9. The fronts were harder to compress. I noticed though that one of the rears expanded faster than the other, is this something that should concern me?

Call rancho, mine had all about the same resistance, not sure if rebound is that important...

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
I liked the one's I had, truck rode way better than with the yellow Bilstein 4600's. Only problem was the adjusters froze up in under a year.

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Bumping this back up as I've actually got some free time this weekend to install. Are the front shocks supposed to rebound on their own? Both the front shocks I have I can compress by hand and then have to pull them to get them to expand is this normal?