Quiet & Reliable lift pump?

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
Haven't had a signal issue with my AD2 165. I haven't had any issues running under 1/4 tank either. I will say however, it's pretty noisy compared to the Kennedy's. Fuel Lab came out will some diesel pumps also now. With or without filters I believe and they're supposed to be silent

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Someone said earlier that you cant hear the kennedy's unless you lay underneath; dont think you can beat that with any other popular lift pump setup as far as quietness!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
My Air Dog 2 DF-165 is almost as quiet as the TTS pumps (same as Kennedy) it replaced. All I hear is a slight whirring sound before I start the truck. When the truck is running, they're inaudible. This surprises me becuase I put the same pump on my dad's truck, and it is quite a bit louder. The only thing I can figure is they redesigned something to make them quieter in the year or so between the time we bought them.

duramatt05

Nov 21, 2010
sunderland, Ont
Tts twin pumps for me. Which are the same as kennedy. And same as everyone says can't hear them. Need to crawl underneath and grab them to make sure they still working.