quick spool flang

The Funk

May 3, 2009
southern indiana
I was thinking about trying one has any one ran it and was wondering witch one and how well does it clear the fire wall with a rdl pedestal and a s400 housing

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
i know the cummins guys use them and have really good results with them. Cant say i know of anyone running one on a dmax

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I was thinking about trying one has any one ran it and was wondering witch one and how well does it clear the fire wall with a rdl pedestal and a s400 housing

My cousin has one on his truck. LBZ w/ s472/GT5533 compounds. It seems to work well. He has the big exhaust housing on the 72 and it lights up pretty dang quick. I'm not sure if you can fit an s400 with one on Ricks pedestal. He had to use the Turbonetics because its shorter. It doesn't come close to the firewall either. I'm pretty sure it's from Empire.

The Funk

May 3, 2009
southern indiana
I have the waste gated pedestal I wonder if the gate would be in the way its on the passenger side or if you can get the spool flange made any way.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
The flange has the canister on the passenger side. His WG enters the pedestal on the driver side. I don't know if you can flip them around or not. I've never seen one off of the truck. I would assume it can be setup a little different on a single application.

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
ive got a used one ill get rid of. i ran it for one year. i modifed the mounting arm of the plunger to clear some stuff. so it has some adjustability. the plunger is bad though and will need replaced.