Question guys

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
Power with lml is great for stock in my opinion. If hang out to what you have tho if you want to go fast like everyone has said. Im keeping my 01 just for that reason and no BS EPA crap

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
How do you like your 2011? Pull? Mileage? Any mods? Do you still have it all stock?

I Love the LML for what it is. I pull my 22 foot boat all the time and have no problems. pulling at 65-70 mph I can get 15 i dont know about any slower i have tried to tow it at the california 55 mph but get bored and speed up. empty if i behave I have seen 20-21 flat ground of course. but not stock. Stock It was pretty good till the regen would kick in then would see like 12 mpg

Cmiller

Sep 13, 2012
I Love the LML for what it is. I pull my 22 foot boat all the time and have no problems. pulling at 65-70 mph I can get 15 i dont know about any slower i have tried to tow it at the california 55 mph but get bored and speed up. empty if i behave I have seen 20-21 flat ground of course. but not stock. Stock It was pretty good till the regen would kick in then would see like 12 mpg

If you don't mind me askin what mods does it take to make it "right" if you know what I mean. All the EPA stuff out the door.