Purchased RDL headers and up-pipes today

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Yes, i will be switching over to the set of "pro flow" when i do the engine rebuild. I got these ones dirt cheap and couldnt pass the deal up. They seem to be working great but i am having other issues with my truck im trying to sort out.:D

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Wow, I've been reading for like a half an hour on these headers and up pipes! I don't have the money yet for the headers, what do you all think about a full bore manifold with a set of high flow up pipes? Good? bad? just save your money stupid! Any help is appreciated.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Wow, I've been reading for like a half an hour on these headers and up pipes! I don't have the money yet for the headers, what do you all think about a full bore manifold with a set of high flow up pipes? Good? bad? just save your money stupid! Any help is appreciated.

Your probably going to see the biggest gain in spooling and egts from up pipes alone.

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Any help with egt's is a great thing cuz they're buried by the 1/8 mi. I like the idea of the bottom end gain for streetability too.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

Think that would work good, i believe the up-pipes with the bellows are 700.00 Contact TxChris or Rick D Lance and they will get you set up.

iceman53

Diesel Freak
Dec 30, 2007
Mid Florida
Dose anyone have Rick's number if you could PM me that thanks, I've been trying to get a hold of CxT with no luck on the Pro flow headers and up pipes