pulling hitch pics,,

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Thanks and yeah, I'll apologize when it's time to do so. We've built several different designs and didnt like them for some reason or another. I thought we had come up with a nice hitch design when I was shown this one, little did I know it was copied. I've had a few built and sold a few but I won't anymore. Ahhh, the joys of hiring out work!!!:mad::mad::mad:
and if you want a nice hitch, buy one from Jmar!!! I've not but I know they work great :D and are worth $250. look pretty simple but a lot of time and materials go into them. Not something you're going to build at home with a simple torch and welder.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
matt, stand up move on your part bud. Speaks volumes about the type of guy you are. Your sincere apologies are something few would have done in your shoes even though you didn't intentionally mean to be copying anything. Kudos for doing the right thing. Refreshing seeing folks with good morals these days. :thumb: :beer

X2.

jmar243

07 lbz
Sep 20, 2009
pa
Thanks and yeah, I'll apologize when it's time to do so. We've built several different designs and didnt like them for some reason or another. I thought we had come up with a nice hitch design when I was shown this one, little did I know it was copied. I've had a few built and sold a few but I won't anymore. Ahhh, the joys of hiring out work!!!:mad::mad::mad:
and if you want a nice hitch, buy one from Jmar!!! I've not but I know they work great :D and are worth $250. look pretty simple but a lot of time and materials go into them. Not something you're going to build at home with a simple torch and welder.

I never did any business with madmatt but I would recomend his business to anyone. :D
Ive been screwed on a couple business dealings over something major that was definitely a faulty product and they did not stand behind it :confused:
If he makes this big a of a deal behind something this small, that is very rare:thumb: I would do business with him even if it costs more

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD

x2 his hitch is one tuff SOB. :thumb:

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
I never did any business with madmatt but I would recomend his business to anyone. :D
Ive been screwed on a couple business dealings over something major that was definitely a faulty product and they did not stand behind it :confused:
If he makes this big a of a deal behind something this small, that is very rare:thumb: I would do business with him even if it costs more

Thanks! We'll meet up at Scheid and have a adult beverage or 30.:thumb: