promod diesel rules

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I don't recognize that name... Got a truck description or name or where it's from? Just curious.

sp33d on dieselplace, It was a CCLB white lbz. D60 front and F106 rear, clutch, drop box and reverser. It had twins on it but right after it was built the motor spun a cam bearing and it never made it down the track. He had it for sale on DP a while back.

The old climax is for sale and i would love to buy that truck. He's only asking 30k for it, turn key.

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
sp33d on dieselplace, It was a CCLB white lbz. D60 front and F106 rear, clutch, drop box and reverser. It had twins on it but right after it was built the motor spun a cam bearing and it never made it down the track. He had it for sale on DP a while back.

The old climax is for sale and i would love to buy that truck. He's only asking 30k for it, turn key.

the CCLB your talking about is it from out west?

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oh yeah, I remember sp33d's truck now. Yeah, I wonder what came of it?

Kyle's is turn key with built motor & charger & all that jazz?? He even finally ditched the np205 & went ODL on it too didn't he? What rear is in it?

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio

I have seen that truck in person!!! Kyle built it. Climax still has a aam 14 bolt in the rear that is narrowed, Still has the allison also. Sell the ATS extreme and throw in a reverser, and a good rearend and that truck would be nasty bad for sure.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I have seen that truck in person!!! Kyle built it. Climax still has a aam 14 bolt in the rear that is narrowed, Still has the allison also. Sell the ATS extreme and throw in a reverser, and a good rearend and that truck would be nasty bad for sure.

Whats cool about Kyles is that he is running a 2wd tranny with a short shaft to the SCS dropbox! I like the charger setup also.