Problem with the site -- very slow loading

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I use Firefox exclusively to search the web, and everything loads quickly except for DuramaxDiesels. I opened Internet explorer on one monitor and Firefox on another monitor (i.e. dual screen) and had both load DuramaxDiesels. Internet explorer loaded instantly, but Firefox lagged in loading the forums. I believe that the slow down is due to running Firefox, for the internet browser. Anyone else have Firefox for their internet browser, and are having slow loading times? For people having fast load times; what internet browser are you running?

Was starting to think that's what it was. I use chrome for everything and never once had a problem. But at work they use Firefox and DD is slower for sure.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I use IE and this site loads within reason and was having trouble with DP loading slow. Running three monitors makes no difference for mine. Patch Tuesday is the second Tuesday of the month and auto update IMHO is not a good idea switch notify when available then install when no other programs are running. It takes some time to for some BB's to catch up to current MS patches.

IronDX

Jun 14, 2013
^X2.
I turned off Adblocker+ on this site only, & its running a lot better. :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Well, whatever it was that was causing it is gone now. Site seems like its loading properly (which is quickly) now and all the buttons and smilies are back.
I have no idea what went wrong, but thank you to all who gave ideas on what to look at.

Last edited: