LBZ: Pro Stock Diesel Pickup Build

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Not sure, I was too busy trying to clean my eyes out! He's probably still out there rolling coal and posting on internet forums from his mom's basement... Not that I have anything against Fords (I am a longtime Powerstroke owner, which I tow with and bracket race). However, I swear the dark colored, lifted F250 with a huge exhaust tip and smoke tune seems to be the official vehicle of douchebaggery. The week before someone in a nearly identical truck went around me and a semi at a road construction lane closure (going across the cones into the construction area), almost hit three construction workers. Unfortunately it was too dark for me to see his plates (compounded by his smoke tune), but I hope someone got his plate number! Right after my incident with the gravel spray into my eyes, while I was waiting in line to get out of the track, a guy in a similar F250 (but gray instead of dark brown) pulled a similar "around the cones" move and almost hit a track worker.

Thanks for the kind words, I wish I had more progress to post up, but I'll be getting back into it next week!

Well Karma's a bitch so they say... They will get what's coming to them:D Look forward some more progress on the truck. And congrats on the wins with the Vega:thumb:

Michael

ISSPRO Engineering Mgr
Feb 17, 2009
Happy Valley, OR
Well Karma's a bitch so they say... They will get what's coming to them:D Look forward some more progress on the truck. And congrats on the wins with the Vega:thumb:
Thanks! I was beginning to wonder if the win light was burned out in my lane ;)
Any ETA on making its first pass?!
Definitely won't be this season, will post more about it later but I managed to fracture two ribs just as my eye was healing up! That wiped out another 2+ weeks of being able to work on the truck (finally healing up now). I need to do some work on my Vega (pull the engine to replace the flexplate) so I can keep using it to test our prototype tachometer and speedometer, but once I do that this week I will be back onto the race truck fabrication. Starting to design up the wiring harness in the meantime so I can feel like I am still making progress ;)

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Progress is good even if slow. But man, you just can't win with yourself. Keep getting hurt will definitely put a damper on things. Speedy recovery to you sir!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk