NE Pa
A couple pics of everything included.

LBZ2.jpg

LBZ1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
In an effort to stay competitive in an ever changing market I asked Paul what could be done to get the price down a little on these kits. The answer, same as always, buy in bulk. So I just finshed up ordering 10 of these. The price on these willl be $245 plus shipping. Everything about the kit has stayed the same and there have been no changes made to reduce cost!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
In an effort to stay competitive in an ever changing market I asked Paul what could be done to get the price down a little on these kits. The answer, same as always, buy in bulk. So I just finshed up ordering 10 of these. The price on these willl be $245 plus shipping. Everything about the kit has stayed the same and there have been no changes made to reduce cost!

Good deal guys

mead

Feb 12, 2009
san diego
Mine has arrived and it looks good.

Would you mind posting directions for installation especially for deleting the codes with efi?

Thank you Paul for seeing this one thru to the end for me.

I would buy this vendors products again.

Mead

mead

Feb 12, 2009
san diego
Thanks Paul

I will work my way thru them and I am sure that I will have more questions but I will try to do my homework before I ask them.

What is the small bracket in the picture for? I did not find one in the box and I could not find a place to put it is this for a motor other than lmm?

m

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Thanks Paul

I will work my way thru them and I am sure that I will have more questions but I will try to do my homework before I ask them.

What is the small bracket in the picture for? I did not find one in the box and I could not find a place to put it is this for a motor other than lmm?

m

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.