Price Reduced! EGR Delete LBZ LMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
There is 2 of these ready to ship right away.
$ 245.00 plus S&H

Ok Guys I know we had some issues with getting the kits made for a few month this year. After talking with Paul aka Turbo Buick 6 and working around the issue that caused the backup and wait we have a plan to keep everything moving along better this time. I will be handling everything 100% on payment and shipping info and tech help Paul will be making these along with answering ? when needed.

The EGR delete kits that we sell have been run on many trucks on this site and other for well over a year. We have had these on the market for alittle over a year and 3 months there is nothing on the market that is similar.
These kits eliminate everything egr and eliminate the intake air heater. They come with everything you need to install except a fed up-pipe or plate to block your up-pipe. Comes with one 1/8" NPT port for your boost reading extra ports can be added for 10.00 extra each.These are for off Road Use Only

LBZ2.jpg

LBZ1.jpg

egr20project20008.jpg

LBZegrdeletepipe3.jpg

LBZegrdeletepipe2.jpg

LBZegrdeletepipe.jpg

$25.00 shipped
Blocker cap to disable the EGR while leaving the system visually intact. This one is thicker so that it can be used with non EGR up pipes. It can also cap the up pipe EGR riser and in some cases support it. Perfect for testing and/or racing. Normally shipped via USPS.
Shipping quote is to Continental USA Only.
100_365420x2040.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
What is the purpose exactly of the intake air heater, in the winter could this cause problems, when/if it gets cold.
thanks
James

Not sure how cold it get around you. I know here in Kansas it was -11 wind chill and after my truck was not started for 5 or so days and on 1 battery and no grid heater started fine. We have 2 or so guys in Canada running these kits without the grid heater one is Dale aka LBZ mod here I will ask him if he has had any trouble with starting. The grid heater turns on along with the glow plug to help with start up.

bigbaddiesel

May 24, 2010
Canukistan
I like Kansas, its a nice place, got some relatives in N. Newton, anyway i am up in canada and it does get down to -40 and worse, but my truck is usualy in a heated shop, unless im out doing something.. it gets cold unheated shop starts maybe 20 times a year.

thanks

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I like Kansas, its a nice place, got some relatives in N. Newton, anyway i am up in canada and it does get down to -40 and worse, but my truck is usualy in a heated shop, unless im out doing something.. it gets cold unheated shop starts maybe 20 times a year.

thanks

I dont see you having a issue since most LLY's dont have them. I will ask Dale how his truck does the glow plugs are what helps you the most.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I have been running it for about 2 years with 1 bat. When it is very cold I get a little white smoke on start-up but no issues starting.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
The grid heater is for emissions. Has really no effect on start up, only quicker warm up (again for emissions). You are not hardly moving any air to aid in start-up with intake air.

So, get rid of that sucker if you could care less for emissions crap lol.

You will see no difference in "starting" your truck with grid heater gone.

bigbaddiesel

May 24, 2010
Canukistan
thanks mike,.. this is probably the last working emission part on my truck

With this kit, if you already have the egr blocked, will this make any improvements to anything, besides asthetics and a lil weight savings.. im still runnin a stock turbo, so i dont need the room, but your kit does look nice

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
You should see a hp increase from better air flow and being a bigger inlet and straighter shot in then the factory mess. You will need to remove the egr motor and all for this to fit.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
If you are interested in this, chances are you are running a tune or plan to...which means the EGR is shut off anyway....

so..You gain better air flow, little weight loss, and best of all a cleaner looking engine bay. No point to having a bunch of crap under the hood that doesnt do anything.

Good job guys! :thumb:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I could tell a definite increase in power. Need to get back to the dyno to see just how much.

Thats good to hear, I always thought the butt-o-meter saw soemthing positive but I never make claims off of that. Glad to know someones butt feels the same :happy2:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
No. This is for 06 LLYs, LBZs and LMMs The LLY delete kit is totaly different but will work with a Banks tube.

I meant can we use Banks LLY tube on a LBZ and this Kit? You may have no idea. Banks won't make a cold side tube for the LBZ because of the way the tube attaches to the stock intake. Maybe I missed it but its made of Aluminum right?

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I meant can we use Banks LLY tube on a LBZ and this Kit? You may have no idea. Banks won't make a cold side tube for the LBZ because of the way the tube attaches to the stock intake. Maybe I missed it but its made of Aluminum right?

This comes with a 3" boost tube so no it will not work with a LLY one. No, it is made from steel. I did not feel Al was the right material for this application for several reasons.....polished stainless would be shiny though:D

Status
Not open for further replies.