Possible ECM failure

Punkin05

Jul 19, 2018
Hey guys, new here. truck is an 05 LLY running a 63mm fleece cheetah. Trucks been having some weird issues. Vanes stuck at 100%, I purchased a new TVPS and fleece sent me a new solenoid. still no change. i tested both of my TVPS, grounded the body of the sensor to the chassis, tested the 5 volt reference and tested for the signal. signal was at 4.92VDC with plunger all the way out and would track when i would depress it. If i do this with the truck running the truck does not respond to the signal change. I sent my turbo back to fleece and they found a sleeve that helped control the vanes seized. they replaced the whole center section of the turbo. i reinstalled it on monday and still no change. I can command the solenoid to open and close via scan tool, i can relearn the TVPS and hear the vanes opening and closing but the actual never changes. I've also ohmed all three wires from ecm harness to pigtail. Yesterday i tried flashing my tune file back into my ecm and i keep getting the P0101 ERROR code. I have my radio, radio amp, fass fuse, tbc ign fuses pulled. truck is throwing no codes other than the p0101 when i go to flash a tune file. anyone ever experienced this? I am also looking for some insight to a reputable person to get an ECM through.

Punkin05

Jul 19, 2018
Before I go ahead with this I have a buddy comin over with a tech 2, just to check things out. I'm just curious if anyone has ever experienced this issue before