*PLEASE READ* I WANT MY STOLEN 24s BACK!!!

countryredneck

May 31, 2009
I know this is a long shot but i want them back bad. three mornings ago i went to leave for work at 445 to see my truck on blocks and tires and rims stolen. if they get sold around here i know they will be found, and the theives probably know that too so i can only imagin there heading else where. if anyone hears anyone tryin to sell a set of 24" akuza rims with 2 new and 2 well used 38x14x24 kuhmo road ventures please let me know. what was the front right one has a flake in the chrome near the inside. thank you

countryredneck

May 31, 2009
winnipeg, theres no way they can sell them here tho, they would be found. jus thinking maybe they could turn up in a surounding area

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
being born in canada, i no where winipeg is.

being now from texas, i can assure you i didnt take em:D

that really sucks tho.....hope you catch the rascals

countryredneck

May 31, 2009
its a long shot for some, but others arent too far from me, who knows where they will turn up, too small of a city to sell them here

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Fuggin theives!

Sorry man,

How bout some pics in case we come across them?

Did you have locking lugz?

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
Locking lugz are just a minor hindrance for thieves. Nothing a socket and hammer won't get past. Hope they the lugnutz that stole your rims.

Car RamRod

Right Meow!
Apr 12, 2009
Just west of Mobile, AL
That sucks, I can't stand people who rip stuff off. They need to have their hands smashed off with a 10lb sledge hammer IMO.

I do however find humor in this coming from someone with the user name countryredneck. A good add on verse to king George's latest hit would be "A Chevy pickup rollin on 24s, I'm a little more country than that."

countryredneck

May 31, 2009
That sucks, I can't stand people who rip stuff off. They need to have their hands smashed off with a 10lb sledge hammer IMO.

I do however find humor in this coming from someone with the user name countryredneck. A good add on verse to king George's latest hit would be "A Chevy pickup rollin on 24s, I'm a little more country than that."

:thumb: lol

countryredneck

May 31, 2009
some pics with rims but no close ups

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 43
  • bigone.jpg
    bigone.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 43
  • dually.jpg
    dually.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 44

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
that sucks, that is one bad a$$ truck though, i know it prob to late, but did you happen to have the police try to get finger prints off the jack. theifs prob have a previouse record and have been fingerprinted in the past, hopefully?

good luck , if you find them, drag them behind your truck for a while:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
B] A good add on verse to king George's latest hit would be "A Chevy pickup rollin on 24s, I'm a little more country than that.[/B]"

well george doesnt sing that. its by Easton Corbin. he sounds alot like him though

Well if they happen to be sold around these parts or i see them on the way to mexico ill let you know for sure. i feel for ya man and absolutley hate theives. I make everyhting on my truck a pain to get to but i know it will only slow thieves down, maybe enough for me to catch them and shoot their damn legs off

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
have a buddy start lookin to buy rims preferably 24's...they might not sell em openly but may sell em if they come across somebody lookin for a set

Last edited: