Jun 9, 2012
:dontknow:

What are we looking at?
Is that a silver plasti-dip

In for more pics....

2003Duramaxlb7

May 4, 2014
Pensacola,FL
^Im with him, What are we looking at? I' Plasti Dipped my stock wheels on my old 1500..Then when I got the 2500 I palsti dipped them also, stuff holds up.. Im thinking of trying to 2-tone mine now,and see'in what happens..

2003Duramaxlb7

May 4, 2014
Pensacola,FL
What did you guys do to the center caps? leave them crome?

I painted Both the sets I did completely Black.. Caps and all, Now i've been thinking of doing the 2-tone.. Im thinking of leaving the center cap black and doing some of the rim blue.. I have a dark Grey truck now,with a Big Ranch hand Bumper on the front..

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I bought them cheap in case I ever decided to powder coat my pyo's and never did. I need to get them back out and see how they look.

2003Duramaxlb7

May 4, 2014
Pensacola,FL
Not bad, Looks pretty good.. They've got stuff for plasti dip that will make it shine now adays.. The stuff will come off the wheels,not right away..But afew days later, makes ya look like you have tire shine on..

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
Not bad, Looks pretty good.. They've got stuff for plasti dip that will make it shine now adays.. The stuff will come off the wheels,not right away..But afew days later, makes ya look like you have tire shine on..

It don't work that what I bought plasti dip is the cheapest Joplin stuff I've every seen no way I'll use it again

jevanb

Feb 28, 2011
montrose, michigan
if I had a set of aluminum wheels I would do it also with the plastic, but I did my steels with the stuff been 2 years and it is still holding up