Pillar gauges?

wjmarsh55

Jan 1, 2014
Mont Belvieu, Texas
Getting EFI on Friday and looking to get some gauges soon after..
Any vendors have some good deals right now? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?
I'm looking for a pillar mount I know I need to monitor boost, and egt, and most everything I've read says rail pressure as well.. If I'm monitoring rail do I need to monitor fuel pressure? Or is that covered in the rail pressure?

A little insight would be greatly appreciated!

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Getting EFI on Friday and looking to get some gauges soon after..
Any vendors have some good deals right now? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?
I'm looking for a pillar mount I know I need to monitor boost, and egt, and most everything I've read says rail pressure as well.. If I'm monitoring rail do I need to monitor fuel pressure? Or is that covered in the rail pressure?

A little insight would be greatly appreciated!

As far as the fuel vs rail gauges, what you are probably seeing is both. Fuel pressure can refer to rail or CP3 supply pressure (from lift pump).

Rail is specifically rail pressure.

So technically you could have one or the other or both.

Rail pressure 0-30,000psi gauge
CP3 supply fuel pressure. 0-20/0-30psi gauge.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
If you decide on a brand (PPE/Autometer/Spek/ISSPRO, etc) and style/color we can go from there.

There are tons of different options available!

wjmarsh55

Jan 1, 2014
Mont Belvieu, Texas
I appreciate all the help guys! Steve I will be contacting you soon to set something up! I have read a lot about all of those brands so I will look them all up I guess the decision is just user preference?

wjmarsh55

Jan 1, 2014
Mont Belvieu, Texas
Alright so the guy that was supposed to tune my truck with efi live today can't do it till at the earliest Tuesday maybe longer.. Any know of or are in the Houston Texas area a that can tune?

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Alright so the guy that was supposed to tune my truck with efi live today can't do it till at the earliest Tuesday maybe longer.. Any know of or are in the Houston Texas area a that can tune?

Pretty sure Josh H. could get you squared away with some tuning.