Question: Pay for license with paypal?

bunkerkid06

Feb 26, 2013
Twentynine palms California
Is there any vendors who accept paypal as a form of payment for a v2 license, the only money I can spend right now is on my paypal and it won't let me transfer more than 500 a month from paypal to my bank account. So the money is stuck in my paypal account until next month but I need a license like yesterday. If anyone has any info can you either on me or shoot me a text at 8327487855 it'd be very much appreciated.

bunkerkid06

Feb 26, 2013
Thank you all, I some how have 2 licenses on the v2 now... But thank you guys so much. If I need another one in the future I will definitely use one of you guys. More than likely the moonshine guy just because I'm a die hard when it comes to my whiskey. Sorry guys.

bunkerkid06

Feb 26, 2013
Also I think the new boot block and software update isn't working right for me. I try to use the scan tool and it tells me option txt. Not found. And also with trying to check dtc it says the same. Should I go to an earlier boot lock and software until they get everything configured all the way for the newest?

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
To transfer money to your account click on the limit transfer and enter your social you will beable to transfer unlimited funds from account to account . For future reference

Also I think the new boot block and software update isn't working right for me. I try to use the scan tool and it tells me option txt. Not found. And also with trying to check dtc it says the same. Should I go to an earlier boot lock and software until they get everything configured all the way for the newest?

Options txt was replaced approx 6 months ago from a single file structure to a separate file for each controller type.

Files are located in the same location, and will require you to copy over any custom linking.

Cheers
Cindy