Paint & Body

Fahlin Racing

Aug 22, 2012
NE Ohio
If many would like it, wouldn't see how it would hurt. especially if somebody else wants your paint code because they may like the color. Since there is an appearance and detailing section, maybe a sub-forum for paint and body work specially??

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Doesnt paint and body directly relate to the appearance of your truck? :confused:

Why do we need a separate section for paint/body when you can just put the question in the APPEARANCE section? What would a "paint and body" section accomplish that the appearance section cant accomplish...thats all I want to know.

One of the things I like about this forum is that it doesnt have 500 different sections to wade through like diesel place.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Im just saying, in my own opinion, "paint" is covered under the "appearance" section... I didnt mean to come off like an ass

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Doesnt paint and body directly relate to the appearance of your truck? :confused:

Why do we need a separate section for paint/body when you can just put the question in the APPEARANCE section? What would a "paint and body" section accomplish that the appearance section cant accomplish...thats all I want to know.

One of the things I like about this forum is that it doesnt have 500 different sections to wade through like diesel place.

x2 I think Appearance is covers it.